As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taylors Bulbs
Taylors Bulbs Outdoor Potato Growing BagTaylors Bulbs
- Very easy growing - ideal for small gardens and patios. Qty: 1. With drainage holes. Bag size approx: 300mm x 300mm x 450mm. Each bag will take 3 seed potatoes, and 40 litres of compost.
2. Muddy Hands
10 Pack of King Edward Seed Potato Main Crop, Plant March to May for August to September CropMuddy Hands
- Easy to plant in the ground or in containers using the instructions included. Once cooked, king edward potatoes rarely discolour and offer a broad range of uses. Often copied but never beaten, it's not hard to see why King Edward seed potatoes have been around for a century - a great, solid all-round potato for home growers to enjoy.
Plant march to May for August to September crop. King edward seed potatoes are probably the most famous potato variety on the market, and for good reason - they have both excellent cooking and taste qualities.
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
3. Carbeth Plants
Seed Potatoes Maris Piper, 11 Tuber Pack, Easy to Grow Seed PotatoCarbeth Plants
- What to do - remove the seed potatoes from the bag as soon as you receive them and put them in an egg carton in a sunny window sill.
The shoots will start to sprout and when they are around an inch long they will be ready to plant. All rounder - the maris piper has a golden skin and creamy white flesh with a fluffy texture.
Chitting -it is definitely a good idea to chit, but to do this you need to get your seed nice and early – maybe January or February. For beginners - perfect variety for beginners as both tasty and easy to grow. This makes it a versatile all rounder, great for chips and roast potatoes, but also good for mash and wedges.
4. G Gardens
Main Crop Variety.X10 Tubers for Planting. Grow Your Own Vegetables., Pink Fir Apple Seed PotatoesG Gardens
- Hand picked and Packed. Easy growing own Vegetables. Seed Potatoes. Main crop Very Famous Variety. High quality Seed Potatoes.
5. pronto seed
Grow Your Own, Ideal Baby Salad Potatoes, Pronto 50 Rocket Seed Potato for Planting -1st Earlies, Early Season Seed Potatoes, Ready to Plant, Grow in Your Garden at Home, East to Growpronto seed
- They can be planted early in the season and as main crops, so you can enjoy them throughout the year. Store in a cool, and dark place, dry, look for either the flowers to open or the buds on the plants to drop. Ideal for growing at home, so get your potatoes in the ground now so you can enjoy them in June and July.
Use a cold frame or a plastic or glass cover to protect the new plants from the elements. Rocket variety seed potatoes: the rocket variety of seed potatoes is a fast-growing, high-producing potato crop. These potatoes are perfect for boiling and adding to salads as they are resistant to breaking up while being boiled.
For any 1st earlies crop, and ideally use within 1 to 2 weeks. If the potatoes are the size of chicken eggs, or when you see flowers on your crops. Planting: to give your potato crops enough room to grow, sow your seed potatoes at a depth of 10 cm with a measurement of 30 cm between each potato in well fertilised soil or in potting compost.
Harvesting: your potatoes are ready to harvest at around 9–12 weeks, then they are ready! first early potatoes are best enjoyed soon after harvesting. Use a form of frost protection for best results when planting in February and March. 1st earlies: these are the first crops to be planted of the year, these crops will produce the best results if you plant from February to March. Ideally sown with frost protection or just after the frost has gone for the year, you can enjoy a bountiful crop without having to pay for those expensive supermarket prices.
6. Carbeth Plants
Maris Piper Easy to Grow Seed Potatoes, Swift, Pentland Javelin, 12 x Seed Potato Mix Including Varities Like Arran PilotCarbeth Plants
- Large crops - all of the varities including produce an abundance of potatoes at harvest time. For beginners - perfect for beginners and gardeners who want to try various different tastes.
Easy to grow - all easy to grow varities that have a fantastic taste and crop. Mixed varities - this listing includes 12 mixed of varities of seed potatoes - varities may differ from listing depending on time of year.
7. SEEDS ZONE
Seed Potatoes,Random Mix Varieties ,x10 Tubers,for Planting in Your Beautiful Garden.SEEDS ZONE
- Very famous Random Mix Varieties. Ready for Planting Varieties. Hand picked & packed to make sure all spuds are high quality. Different Colours Seed Potatoes.
8. SEEDS ZONE
Second Early Seeds Potatoes,Salad Blue Seed Potatoes x20 Tuber for Planting Now,Grow Your own Vegetables.SEEDS ZONE
- Very famous Variety. Hand picked and packed make sure all Tubers are healthy and high quality. Second earlies are typically ready for harvesting around 15-22 weeks from planting. Colorful Salad Potatoes. Second early Seed Potatoes.
9. SEEDS ZONE
Winner of The RHS Award of Garden Merit AGM., Second Early Seed Potatoes Charlotte- Organic Variety Seed Potatoes,X20 Tubers for PlantingSEEDS ZONE
- Crop ready in approx 13-15 weeks from planting. One of best Salad Potatoes. Very famous Variety. Winner of the rhs award of Garden Merit AGM.
Organic Variety Seed Potatoes. High yielding crop, all rounder Variety, Great for Salad, Baking, Mashing and Boiling. Hand picked & packed to make sure all spuds are high quality.