As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's -RHS Broccoli Tenderstem Inspiration F1Mr Fothergills
- Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS. The vigorous plants will produce several harvests of slender spears.
An excellent performer in garden trials. A premium variety with exceptionally tender and tasty stems and a gourmet flavour similar to asparagus.
2. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 21522 Vegetable Seeds, Broccoli Sprouting Early PurpleMr Fothergills
- One of spring's great tasting treats, and very nutritious. A gourmet vegetable, hardy and easy to grow. Excellent source of vitamins C and A and antioxidants. Easy to grow. Sow: march-may and harvest: February-May.
3. Simply Garden
Simply Garden Broccoli Autumn Calabrese Seeds Vegetable Grow Your Own GardenSimply Garden
- A quick growing variety, producing mild flavoured large green heads. Planting guidance provided on each pack. Grow your own vegetables.
ORG Broccoli Green Sprouting, Johnsons 17632 Vegetable SeedsJOHNSON'S
- Best cut regularly, surplus crops can be frozen for winter use. Organically grown seed. Prolific crops.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
5. Suttons Seeds
Brassicas, Purple Sprouting Mix, Average Packet Content 200 Seeds, Grow Your Own Veg, Suttons Broccoli SeedsSuttons Seeds
- Seed mix contains 50% Summer Purple and 50% Purple Sprouting varieties. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Sow into a prepared seedbed, in rows at a depth of 1cm and 30cm between rows. Germination 7-14 days. Grow your own delicious and nutritious purple sprouting! Enjoy autumn and spring homegrown harvests of these succulent, tender spears.
Average packet Content 200 seeds. If you are not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we will replace your product or give you your money back. Apply lime to acid soils to reduce the risk of clubroot. Sowing - cropping: 12-24 weeks. Transfer into final positions approximately 6 weeks from sowing.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Broccoli, 100 Finest Seeds, Summer Purple SproutingPremier Seeds Direct
- Growing position should ideally be sheltered with firm soil with organic matter added over winter. Protect from birds and other pests. Plants when young all the way to maturity benefit from netting, especially if pigeons are present in your area.
Can be started under glass in trays. Sow in a well prepared seed bed from march to June at a 8-10 mm depth of 13 mm ½".
Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Transplant to their final positions around 5 weeks later when the seedlings are large enough to handle and have four or five leaves.
7. Just Seed
Economy Pack, Early Purple Sprouting, Vegetable, Broccoli, 800 Seeds, JustSeedJust Seed
- Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
Calabrese, 1600 Seeds, Green Sprouting, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, BroccoliPremier Seeds Direct
- Side shoots will be produced in abundance as soon as the main head is cut. Sow directly into the garden or trays. Spacing, plant: 18-24 inches. Thin or transplant seedlings when 2 inches tall.
Prefers fairly rich soil kept fairly moist. Days to germination: 7-10 Space plants 18 to 24 inches apart in rows spaced 2 to 3 feet apart depending upon available room.
Broccoli can be sown in spring, in midsummer for autumn crop. Light: mostly Sunny Location. Spacing, row: 24-36 inches. Cover seeds with 1/8 inch of fine soil. Planting depth: 1/8 inch.
Days to maturity: 90 Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Broccoli grows best in a mostly sunny location during the cooler parts of the growing season. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.