As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hardy Perennial Flowering Garden Plant 10-20cm Incl. Pot, Leucanthemum 'Freak!', Shasta DaisyGardenersDream
- Characteristics: a vigorous, dark green basal leaves and upright stems bearing large, double, herbacious perennial with inversely lance-shaped, clump-forming, compact, white flowers with yellow centres.
Period of interest: Shows off beautiful, white flowers during the entire Summer. Plant in well-drained soil in a sunny location and water well. Water & maintenance: easy to grow it will thrive well in all types of soil. Growth & spread: can reach an ultimate height of 30cm and spread of 50cm.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Leucanthemum ‘Crazy Daisy’ Garden Plant Hardy Perennial Flowering Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 6X Plug Plants by Thompson and Morgan 6Thompson & Morgan
- Leucanthemum ‘crazy daisy’ 6 plug plants, Supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Perching on upright stems, these are perfect for perennial borders and wildlife gardens. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
An easy to grow perennial that has stunning frilly white flowers with buttery yellow centres. This easy to grow perennial will last for many years while attracting bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects to the gardener.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Leucanthemum x superbum Shasta Daisy Plant 'Crazy Daisy' Chrysanthemum Maximum Hardy Perennial Easy to Grow Cottage Garden Flowers 1x 9cm Potted Plant by Thompson and Morgan 1Thompson & Morgan
- Supplied leucanthemum 'Crazy Daisy' 1x 9cm potted plants. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Grow shasta daisies in any moist, well-drained soil in sunny or semi shaded borders.
This this eye-catching Leucanthemum is a perennial cottage garden favourite that will delight you for years. A perfect addition to any perennial border or wildlife garden, the daisy-like blooms of Leucanthemum x superbum 'Crazy Daisy' are a magnet for bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects.
You’ll love this unusual variety of Shasta Daisy for its pretty, frilly, white flowers which will fill sunny borders with bright blooms from June to September. The flowers of 'crazy daisy' have buttery-yellow centres and are perched on upright stems, making them useful as cut flowers for the home.
Welldales 50 Large Mixed Daisy Seeds Purple Blue Pink & White Swan River UK PlantsWelldales
- Gardeners selected Seeds - Great for Bedding & Edges. 50 seeds in each pack - uk hardy Plants - Easy to Sow & Grow Seeds. Purple, blue, pink & White Daisy Seeds Included.
Plants will grow up to 30cm Tall - Brightens up Gardens & Baskets. Vibrant colours - can be Picked for Vases, Bouquets & Displays.
Welldales 100 Mixed Pompom Daisy Seeds Bellis Perennis Perennial Double Button Flower UKWelldales
- Gardeners selected - beautiful Bloomers - UK Hardy Flowers to Grow. Mixed pompom daisy has an Abundance of Tightly Quilled Flowers. Pompom shaped flowers - germination Takes Approx 14 to 21 Days - Goes Well with Tulips.
Sowing instructions on packaging - Easy to Sow and Grow - UK Harvested. Red, rose and white flowers - Perennial and Biennial - Great for Gardens or Large Pots.
Picea glauca 'Daisy's White' Compact Evergreen Conifer Garden Plant | 9cm PotsGardenersDream
- Plant height incl. Characteristics - evergreen conifer, compact conical shape with a dense growth habit. Pot size supplied - 9cm. Prefers shade and well drained soil.
Growth & spread - ultimate height around 1. 5m, spreads to around 1m wide. Pot - 25-30cm. New growth shows white foliage which develops into a darker blue/green in summer.
Erigeron karvinskianus 'Profusion' Mexican Fleabane, 3 x 9cm Plants, Perennial Daisy, Pink and White Flowers, You GardenYouGarden
- Details - supplied as 3 x 9cm plants ready to be planted out when all risk of frost has passed. Mexican fleabane - also known as mexican Fleabane, this amazingly versatile little gem is a multi-purpose garden filler - ideal to fill any gaps or edges in beds, borders and containers.
Care - deadhead to keep plants flowering and divide every 2-3 years to maintain the vigour of the clump. Mature height and spread: 50x100cm.
Long-lasting - with 6 months of flowering colour every yEAR! This variety is also a magnet for pollinators and will attract bees and butterflies to your garden. Well deserving winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit. Perennial daisy - small, clump forming plant with an abundant display of small daisy flowers which open white before turning an eye-catching pinkish-purple.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Drought Tolerant, Low Maintenance Plants, 3 x Osteospermum Snow Pixie Jumbo Plug Plants by Thompson & Morgan, Summer Flowering Perennial, Osteospermum Hardy Garden PlantsThompson & Morgan
- Osteospermum ‘snow pixie’ are hardy perennial plants producing white flowers all summer long. Produces an abundance of white daisy-like blooms throughout the summer months above a spreading mat of evergreen foliage which helps to suppress weeds.
Resilient, these plants cope with winter weather as well as dry summer conditions, hardy and drought tolerant, flowering every year. Hardy garden plants; supplied as 3 x Osteospermum ‘Snow Pixie’ jumbo plug plants. Drought tolerant and low maintenance ground cover for a sunny garden border. A low maintenance addition for sunny borders.